Saturday, November 29, 2008

So, we have said our thanks, and now it is time to start shopping.  Although the Christmas season started officially the week before Halloween in stores around here (yes, they had all the Christmas stuff out the second week in October.  I thought of being Ms. Clause for Halloween.), I have only now started to think about my holiday shopping.

Just to get you off to a head start, here are a few of my great finds for holiday gifts.

1)Educate everyone on your list about food allergies and how to cook for the food allergic.


Linda Coss, one of my food allergy idols, is running a holiday special: Order by December 31, 2008 and get FREE Priority Mail shipping. There's no minimum order or coupons required, but you can also save up to 26% when you order the books in sets. 

Just go to www.FoodAllergyBooks.com to place your order.

2)Make a Flip Book from your own video.
Check out the website here.


I was looking for a new and exciting personalized gift, and came across this totally cool idea.  You can take 10, 15 or 30 seconds of your own video, and make it into one of those books that when you flip the pages makes your images move.  I thought this was the greatest idea, especially for those grandparents who are a bit technologically challenged, and never even figured out how to use a VCR.  I ordered two test ones for myself to check out, and will let you know how they turn out.

Happy Shopping!!



 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for helping me spread the word about my holiday special.