Monday, December 1, 2008

When Food Kills Documentary Video

As I was flipping through the channels the other night, I came across this very well made Australian video about food allergies and anaphylaxis.  A bit surprised I looked at what channel I was on, and discovered that I was actually on the Documentary Channel.  There is a Documentary Channel?????  Who knew???  When did that appear on my TV?????

Anyways, I only caught the last half of it, but it was a powerful and well told investigation of why people died from anaphylaxis, and what sorts of measures can be put in place to prevent these tragic deaths.  It was difficult for me to watch, but that is a good thing.  It would be an excellent video to share with those disbelieving uneducated individuals we come in contact with.

Since I have not figured out how to put video in my blog yet, I will send you over to this link at Peanut Free!!    a new blog I recently discovered.  The video has been posted there for everyone to see.  Go now and watch it!!!



You can also purchase a copy of the video here, on the Documentary Channel's website.  (The Documentary Channel has a web site???? They sell stuff??? Who knew???)

No comments: