Monday, September 29, 2008

They Have Invented a Peanut Free Peanut!!!! - The Circus Peanut

I did it. After all my research, all my praying, worrying and complaining I have discovered a way to appease all parties I thought un-appeasable. I have uncovered a deep dark secret that was hiding right before our eyes-----The Peanut Free Peanut.





.
They look like peanuts. They are colored like peanuts. They even have those little groves on them like peanuts do
But miracle upon miracles, I checked the ingredients of these little wonders, and lo and behold - they contain no peanuts.

Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Gelatin, Pectin, Artificial Flavor, Color Added (Includes Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Red 40). This product does not contain peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, wheat, or gluten. It has been manufactured on dedicated equipment. http://www.spanglercandy.com/spangler/newspr/nutritionfactspage.php




This is great. We can put them in little bags and serve them on every airplane flight. We can ground them up into a paste like butter, and millions of school kids never have to be deprived of a peanut butter sandwich at school again just because someone could die if they brought their favorite lunch to school. And best of all - they are fat free!!!!


The possibilities are endless!! Thank you circus peanuts!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I never realized how food allergy friendly those circus peanuts are! :)