Thursday, December 11, 2008

More Cool Food Allergy Stuff

Hello Everyone,

I love etsy. There are so many unique handmade gifts there, and I love just browsing around to see what sorts of cool things people have made. I have recently discovered Dawnberries, that makes cool food allergy stuff. Her stuff is really unique, and I really like to wood inscribed food allergy magnets. These would be great to put on the refrigerator for babysitters, grandparents, or anyone else who needs a bit of a food allergy reminder.


Other cool items are the wood allergy beads that can be attached to shoes.




There are also cool wood beads, that can be made into a necklace, bracelet, or zipper pull.

I think she has her own engraving machine, so she can customize anything to say what you want. It probably has to be something nice though.....

No comments: