Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wow, Time Flies When You Are Not Having Fun




I can not believe it has been so long since I have been here....almost a year and a half. Time really does fly when you are not having fun. While not here we were having the fun of a little life trauma, that is finally fully resolved. Whew!!!! I don't want to get into the specific details to maintain everyone's privacy (do I have you intrigued yet??) but just in case any of you were worried here are some important updates:

Everyone is fine.

Nothing bad has happened in regards to allergy and asthma

Conor took a peanut challenge and failed, but it was a good thing.

Super Epi-pen has not had to use his super powers

Grandma is hanging in there except for an unfortunate run in with Bells Palsey

Buster the pug is doing well also after his second cancer scare and loss of half his ear.

We got a new dog named Rooney who is a crazy hyperactive Labradoodle, but great for Conor's
allergies.


I am still trying to remember how to use this lovely blog program, so this post is probably not quite as pretty as it could be.......but hey, it is what it is (something I learned over my absence) until it is something else of course.

No comments: